You Comment I FollowHow did it all began for me and How I entered into the World of blogging

By Simon Says on Thursday, November 05, 2009

Filed Under:


I was in college & one of my friends told me about how to earning money from websites, I came home started to explore internet and i came across Blog spot - A free & very famous blogging website, So i created an account but i didn't started posting right away anyway.
I spend some time about understanding blogging as well as the Concept to earn money from websites & blogs & my interest grew in blogging day by day.During this time i learned a lot of things about blogging all i have done here is i have mentioned all steps that i took not only to make this blog, but all the difficulties that i came across  while blogging & how i resolved. I have just written this so the people who are new to the world of blogging  & are interested in Online Income or making money online will spend less time to do so & they will not be wasting there time & will get a head start.
AS this is my first blog from where i started my Journey to the world of blogging, Internet marketing & Online Income so its like my money making machine. So i will keep on updating my posts with any new information that i get about blogging or any implementation that i did, my readers gets the benefit.

LIKED IT? PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE GOOD WORD TO YOUR FRIENDS...U CUMMENT I FOLLOW

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails